Dr. Pam Egan, DNP, CDE, is a leading expert in the fields of clinical nutrition and Diabetes. A graduate of Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Pam’s distinguished career as a Nurse Practitioner and Certified Diabetes Educator includes over 32 years of clinical practice.
She has completed a Fellowship in Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine with the Metabolic Medical Institute.
Dr. Egan’s Credentials:
- DNP (Doctor of Nurse Practitioner) – Southeastern Louisiana University
- MS Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine – USF College of Medicine
- Fellow – American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners
- Board Certified Family / Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Nursing / Gerontological / Mental Health Specialist
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Certified Asthma Specialist
- Certified COPD Specialist
An avid writer, she has served as a co-investigator for several medical research studies, and has published numerous articles in newspapers, professional nursing journals, niche publications and books.
Nurse Practitioner Egan remains dedicated to disease prevention, and is available by appointment four days a week to help you stay healthy.
To schedule an appointment, please call the clinic during normal business hours. Medical services offered include Primary Care of Women and Adolescents, Preventive Healthcare, Anti-Aging, and Women’s Wellness.