Doctor of Nursing Practice; Board-Certified Adult and Family Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Pamela Egan: Doctor of Nursing Practice; Adult & Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MS, Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine
- Fellow, Metabolic Medical Institute
- MN, Gerontology Mental Health
- Certified Diabetes Educator
Pamela Egan, DNP, CDE is a doctor of nursing practice, board certified adult and family nurse practitioner, certified diabetes educator, and health columnist.
Dr. Egan has completed a Fellowship with the Metabolic medical Institute.
– Primary Care of Women, Men and Adolescents
– GYN Care
– Preventive Medicine
– Women’s Wellness
– Hormone Replacement Therapy of men and women
Our Skin Care & Med Spa is open for business? Learn more by visiting www.eganmedspa.com.
- Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Parent/Child Health
- Member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
*** ANNOUNCEMENTS ***
NCBDE-Certified Diabetes Educator
Pam is a certified Diabetes Educator by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators (NCBDE). Her Diabetes Education services are based around her extensive diabetes self-management training program.
As one of the nation’s leading experts on diabetes, Pam has written extensively about the illness over the past few decades. Numerous free articles about diabetes and diabetes-related complications can be found in the Health Column section of this site.
Nurse Practitioner Egan has also published hundreds of health columns over the years in a variety of news and niche publications. Her articles can be found here PamelaEgan.com in the health articles section, and her new articles (and most future articles) can be found on Pam’s Wellness Blog.
Wellness & Anti-Aging Clinic
1116 W. 21st Ave.
Covington, Louisiana 70433
Phone: (985) 892-3031
Fax: (985) 892-9504