Board-Certified Adult and Family Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Pamela Egan: Adult & Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MS, Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine
- Fellow, Metabolic Medical Institute
- MN, Gerontology Mental Health
- Certified Diabetes Educator
Pamela Egan, DNP, CDE is a board certified adult and family nurse practitioner, certified diabetes educator, and health columnist.
Dr. Egan has completed a Fellowship with the Metabolic medical Institute.
– Primary Care of Women, Men and Adolescents
– GYN Care
– Preventive Medicine
– Women’s Wellness
Our Skin Care & Med Spa is open for business? Learn more by visiting www.eganskincare.com.
*** ANNOUNCEMENTS ***
NCBDE-Certified Diabetes Educator
Pam is a certified Diabetes Educator by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators (NCBDE). Her Diabetes Education services are based around her extensive diabetes self-management training program.
As one of the nation’s leading experts on diabetes, Pam has written extensively about the illness over the past few decades. Numerous free articles about diabetes and diabetes-related complications can be found in the Health Column section of this site.
Nurse Practitioner Egan has also published hundreds of health columns over the years in a variety of news and niche publications. Her articles can be found here PamelaEgan.com in the health articles section, and her new articles (and most future articles) can be found on Pam’s Wellness Blog.
- – Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
- – DIM and Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) May Help Prevent Breast, Prostate Cancer
- – Vitamin D3 Helps Prevent Death in Elderly Women
- – Green Tea May Help Reduce Inflammation
- – Kidney Health: The Keys to Preventing Kidney Disorders
- – Vitamin D3 Side Effects
- – Vitamin D3 Sources
- – Bone and Joint Pain
- – Anti-Aging as a Form of Preventive Medicine
- – Vitamin D3: The Miracle of Sunshine
- – Integrative Pain Management and How it Affects Your Life
- – Raynaud’s Disease: Are Cold Hands and Feet Causing You Misery?
- – Foods that Heal
- – Natural Remedies for Colds and Upper Respiratory Infections
- – Anti-Aging Medicine: Myth Or Reality?
- – Andropause: Male Menopause Caused By Testosterone Deficiency
- – Vitamin D3: Are You Deficient?
- – Probiotic Supplements Help Prevent and Get Rid of Acne
- – The Health Benefits of Probiotics
- – Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) helps prevent disease
- – Folic Acid Deficiency: The Benefits of L-Methylfolate
- – Experts Call for Increased Dose of Vitamin D3
- – Leaky Gut Syndrome linked to numerous diseases
- – Iodine deficiency affects more than 1 billion people
Wellness & Anti-Aging Clinic
1116 W. 21st Ave.
Covington, Louisiana 70433
Phone: (985) 892-3031
Fax: (985) 892-9504